75th Independence Day: Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav Best quotes, wishes, and images to share on August 15
Independence Day: India celebrates 75 years of independence on Monday, August 15. Below are some messages, wishes, quotes, images, and messages you can share with your loved ones via Facebook, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms.
Happy Independence Day 2022 India will celebrate 75 Years of Independence on Monday, August 15, 2015. On August 15, 1947, the country was freed from British colonial control. It is important to remember the significance of August 15, 1947, when the country was liberated from British colonial rule. The country's citizens raise flags and sing the national anthem. Cultural parades are held all across the country on this day. The Red Fort is also where the Prime Minister hoists the national banner and makes a speech. This tradition was started in 1947 by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of India. He raised the national flag at the Red Fort's Lahori Gate.
Here are some images, quotes, and messages to share with your loved ones on Facebook and WhatsApp in celebration of Independence Day.
Independence Day 2022 Messages, Images, and Quotes:
1. Let's remember all those who gave their lives for this country. I wish you a happy Independence Day.
2. My nation is my country, and I love it unconditionally. My love for my country is unending. Happiness is all I want for my country. Let me be the one to wish you a happy Independence Day.
3. Our freedom was won after many sacrifices. We should not take this for granted. Happy Independence Day.
4. Remember that this day is not about perfection and can only be improved by you and me. Happy Independence Day.
5. Let's make a promise to preserve the peace, diversity, and harmony of our nation this Independence Day. Happy Independence Day.
6. Our forefathers taught us that we should keep our heads up. Let us live with dignity and keep our country's peace and spirit. Happy Independence Day.
7. "It is easy to kill individuals, but you cannot kill the ideas. Great empires crumbled, while the ideas survived." - Bhagat Singh.
8. "At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom." - Jawaharlal Nehru.
9. "Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err and even to sin." - Mahatma Gandhi.
10. "So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you." - BR Ambedkar.
11. "Give me your blood and I will give you freedom!" - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
Truly Tribal Freedom Sale
Truly Tribal is also offering 7.5% off on all products in inventory Truly Tribal Family wishes everyone on completion of Azadi ka Amrut Varsh of Bharat .